about
Life is plastic but it does have an end
I'm 20. Which I suppose I couldn't remember every single day. Oh my. I miss those days back then.
*haha sori. mesti kau takutkan nak baca blog ni.
killing stares.
ya tabs is collapsible
amigo
fwends poeva.
yuyu
♥
fiya
♥
rara
♥
jiha
♥
hany
♥
yana
kakak dinosour
Here's the space. Where the name is.. err -.- forget it.
yeah. i look like an auntie. aiyaah.
Semester 3 SIIUC Bac.in Network
read more entries
Previous Items
Kuma! Saya takut.
Life is Magnolia
Five Star
Mak dan ayah bergaduh
Sedih nyer movie nih.
about
Kisah Hantu 1
Esok genting~
Terasing rasenye..
Sempat lagi lah!
Archives
10.10
11.10
12.10
01.11
02.11
03.11
04.11
05.11
08.11
12.20
Current Posts
Facebook
Adik dinosour.
20110313
Belajar Blockquote posted at 12:23 AM
Comment
0 Comment(s)
sesudahnye akan jadi camni.. =)
Hello2! Saya suka ini~
tadaa~ hehe3
◄ Previous
Newer ►