about
Life is plastic but it does have an end
I'm 20. Which I suppose I couldn't remember every single day. Oh my. I miss those days back then.

*haha sori. mesti kau takutkan nak baca blog ni.
killing stares. ya tabs is collapsible

amigo kakak dinosour read more entries

Adik dinosour.




20110312
Five Star posted at 11:43 AM Comment 0 Comment(s)

right. I'm in the process of spicing up the blog. hehe3
so wait up..

saya sedang bertukul, berpaku n bertukang nie yea abang2 kakak2 n adik2.


btw, I was cleaning up my chaotic Local Disk Drive and I found these lying at the edge of a rustic folder.
What a pity =( . 하지마!~ Then I decided that it better stay here than getting dusty & moldy inside that
g

another shinee 사랑~ ♥

our 민허 n friends~


yeah this was found on google act. hehee3


 






































































onew oppa~ half ♥


 P.S : hehe3 *click for larger version*okey. byk g. ta larat lah nk post sume. lgpun. gmbar shinee je byk~ ha3



◄ Previous Newer ►