about
Life is plastic but it does have an end
I'm 20. Which I suppose I couldn't remember every single day. Oh my. I miss those days back then.

*haha sori. mesti kau takutkan nak baca blog ni.
killing stares. ya tabs is collapsible

amigo kakak dinosour read more entries

Adik dinosour.




20110511
Senangnya nak gi bulan posted at 5:51 AM Comment 8 Comment(s)


Hani, thank you kat kau sebab mengimbau kembali sejarah lama aku. hehe *tetiba (mood sentimental). By the way, tang ni tak mau panjang cerita. Sendiri tengok sendiri fikir. Syok sendiri-sendiri jugak lah. (luvy Jang Geun Suk)


Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song

And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you


Fill my heart with song

Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
I love ... you



◄ Previous Newer ►